Gombe Governor, Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya Heads APC Reconciliation/Election Committee For Bayelsa Central, West Senatorial District By-Elections
Chairman, Caretaker/Extra-Ordinary National Convention Planning Committee of the All Progressives Congress (APC), H.E. Mai Mala Buni has approved the appointment of the Governor of Gombe State, H.E. Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya to chair the Party’s Reconciliation/Election Committee for the October 31 concurrent legislative by-elections for Bayelsa Central and West Senatorial Districts.
- H.E. Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya – Chairman
- Senator Ovie Omo-Agege – Vice Chairman
- Senator Abdullahi Sahabi – Member
- Senator Ali Ndume – Member
- Senator Uba Sani – Member
- Ambassador Fatima Goni – Member
- Senator Chris Adegije – Member
- Alh Yusuf O. Ocholi – Member
- Chief Enyi o. Enyi – Member
- Pearl Ekebong Inwang – Member
- Bar. Ekemini Cletus Udoh – Secretary
The committee will be inaugurated by the APC Caretaker Chairman on Tuesday October 6, by 2pm at the Party’s National Secretariat.
Deputy National Publicity Secretary
All Progressives Congress (APC)